Commercial Energy Sales
A wholly owned subsidiary of a publicly traded company is looking for an experienced top tier B2B sales professional with experience in commercial electricity and natural gas procurement. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, experienced closer and capable of closing deals based upon both cold and warm furnished leads as well as be able to prospect for new customers.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Close deals.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to cultivate best practices for the sales process, relationship building and deal closing.
- Presenting savings analysis, sales proposals and
- Performing outbound sales activities such as calling, meeting with clients and following up on warm leads.
- Meeting or exceeding activity metrics for outbound activity and prospecting time.
- Work between product teams to optimize customer experience and sales potential
- Initiate contact with new prospective contacts from all other channels as quickly as possible
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting on sales activities using company CRM.
- Representing company with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral communications.
- Previous B2B commercial energy procurement or related experience.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- Strong communication skills.
- Valid drivers license
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.