Commercial Accounts Manager
Mirabito Natural Gas is seeking a highly motivated individual to offer Natural Gas procurement and supply to small, medium and large Commercial/Industrial customers in the state of Florida. Daily activities will include assessing market opportunity, developing contacts, qualifying and pursuing leads, building a book of small/medium/large-sized commercial and industrial clients and achieving monthly sales targets, and managing relationships/renewals with your active commercial accounts.
Please possess sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding sales quotas, offering products and services to businesses and commercial clients. While background in the deregulated energy industry and an established book of business is a plus, it is not required. However, you must be comfortable pitching the company, making presentations, determining and articulating value proposition, prioritizing and closing natural gas supply contracts. Your targets will vary in size and by industry and will require some technical acumen to tailor the offering based upon the client’s needs. While some leads may be provided for follow-up, understand that lead generation and goals are to be met by a combination of cold-calling, appointment setting, site visits, chamber and other group networking, building an active referral circle of agents and other resources, etc.
This is a full-time outside sales position focusing on the Central Florida area, with travel to be determined by the needs of individual clients and the needs of the business.
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience
- A working knowledge of the deregulated energy market, with the ability to develop product knowledge
- 1-2 years of experience in the energy space is a plus
- The ability to open doors
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven sales ability with a history of exceeding quotas
- Car and clean driving record
- Applicants with existing books of energy supply clients
- Fast learner
- Passion to succeed
- Desire to sell B2B
- A great sense of humor
- Great attention to serving the needs of the clients they serve
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Team player who is assertive, goal-oriented and positive
What We Have to Offer:
- Base salary commensurate with experience, plus commission based upon performance
- Paid time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.